A Tom Tom One Replacement Battery
Power: 3.7 Volts 1200 mAh
Type: Lithium Ion
Fits and Replaces: Navigon 2310 Navigon F6500-10252 384.00021.005 TomTom battery number F6500-10252 ICP653443 Maxell ICP653443 Tom Tom One 4n00.005
FREE SHIP USA
DIY Suggestion July 29th, 2009 from a great customer, David W.
1. Remove 4 rear screws with a TORX T9
2. Carefully pry the top of the case with a small screwdriver (the top is the side with the on-off button
3. The bottom of the case is engaged with a lip so open slowly keeping the bottom attached and angling the top apart
4. Once apart gently remove the two polarized plugs ( Speaker and battery)
5. Holding the rear case in your hand you will have to SLOWLY and GENTLY pry the battery away from the case as it is held with thick and sticky double stick tape.
The tape can be flattened and reused. The new battery is replaced and the processed is reversed. Please insert the polarized plugs slowly in order to not bend the pins.