D Cell NiMH Rechargeable 3000mAh Pack of 2 Ultralast D-3000NM-UL
Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.3" 60.96mm x 33.02mm
6 month warranty
- Complete replacement for old fashioned D Cell NiCD.
- Ultralast NiMH batteries have high energy density and deliver up to double the capacity of NiCd batteries of similar size. They are most suitable for sophisticated high drain applications.
- A resealable safety vent is built-in to relieve internal pressure in case of misuse.
- Polarity reversal and overdischarge protection mechanisms are also incorporated.
- Absolutely No Memory Effect: Discharge is not required before charging.
- High Reliability: Ultralast NiMH batteries are produced with the best available material and advanced technology, allowing them to perform with outstanding reliability.
- ISO 9001 Accreditation.
- One D Ultralast battery last longer than over 150 D Alkaline batteries based on an average of 750 charges.
- The savings could be as high as $150.00.
- This is why Consumer Reports advises their members to save money by choosing rechargeable batteries over alkaline.
- One final point, always remember to charge your rechargeable batteries before use and only in a charger explicitly designed for NiMH.
Dispose of this battery according to your local Solid Waste Department regulations. These batteries must not go into your landfill because of toxic damage to your water supply and contamination affecting all living things. Please always recycle your batteries! Do not dispose of in fire. Do not incinerate, crush, disassemble, puncture or short circuit or insert incorrectly. Do not try to retrofit and/or engineer this into any other product. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not mix types, do not mix old and new batteries. All batteries can be dangerous if not handled properly! We are here a short time, let's leave a beautiful future. Vita pulchra est!