The brilliant folks at Exell filled a great need by producing a line of
Eveready replacement batteries when Eveready discontinued production of
their red and blue label Carbon Zinc test set batteries. Exell did
better offering Alkaline, fresh cells and now anyone needing these types
of batteries can continue to use their old radios and legacy equipment.
Eveready red and blue labeled products were made in USA and China. Union
Carbide was the original parent company of the cat with 9 lives
Dimensions: Length: 1.82″ (46.19mm) Width: 1.82″ (46.19mm) Height: 2.46″ (62.60mm)
The Exell Battery 266, or PP7, has larger snap connectors than the popular PP3 9V battery.
It is used in a wide variety of Meters, Vintage Radios,Transistor AM Radios, Recorders, and many more devices.
Used in old analogue telephone and CATV test sets that old timers know are better than the digital ones!
Fits and replaces:
- General Electric P745 aluminum transistor radio
- General Electric P755A 1959 AM transistor radio
- General Electric P805 1959 battery operated transistorized portable AM receiver
- Bush TR90C Bush Radio London made 1960-1964
- Ever Ready Sky leader 3 transistor radio model 6800
- Bush vintage car radio Portable Model Bush TR90
- Roberts R300
- General Electric P-805 5 Transistor AM Radio USA 1959
- baird 244
- Globe-Corder GT-101
- Juliette LT-44
- Roberts R600
- Tinico and Electron 52D
- Norelco LFH 0095
- Encorder Recorder
- Stuzzi Memocord 304 B
- Miny Recorder
- Monacor Recorder
- Sound Machine (Hokie Pokie)
- 266 Energizer
- 266 Energizer