Exell 266 9 volt Alkaline NEDA 1605 Battery
Dimensions: Length: 1.82" (46.19mm) Width: 1.82" (46.19mm) Height: 2.46" (62.60mm)
The brilliant folks at Exell filled a great need by producing a line of Eveready replacement batteries after Eveready discontinued production of their red and blue label carbon zinc test-set batteries.
But, Exell did even better, offering alkaline chemistry and now anyone needing these NEDA type batteries can continue to use their old radios and legacy equipment.
Eveready red and blue labeled products were made in USA and China. Union Carbide was the original parent company of the Cat With 9 Lives batteries.
Fits and replaces:
- 266 Energizer
- 266 Energizer
- Bush TR90C Bush Radio London made 1960-1964
- Bush vintage car radio Portable Model Bush TR90
- Ever Ready Sky leader 3 transistor radio model 6800
- General Electric P745 aluminum transistor radio
- General Electric P755A 1959 AM transistor radio
- General Electric P805 1959 battery operated transistorized portable AM receiver
- General Electric P-805 5 Transistor AM Radio USA 1959
- Globe-Corder GT-101
- Juliette LT-44
- Monacor Recorder
- Norelco LFH 0095
- Roberts R300
- Roberts R600
- Sound Machine (Hokie Pokie)
- Stuzzi Memocord 304 B
- Tinico and Electron 52D
The Exell Battery 266, or PP7, has larger snap connectors than the popular PP3 9V battery.
It is used in a wide variety of Meters, Vintage Radios, Transistor AM Radios, Recorders, and many more devices.
Used in old analog telephone and CATV test sets that old timers know are better than the digital ones!