BatterySaver Battery Compartment Cleaner. Keep your batteries working stronger and longer. For an intelligent watch owner.
- Picks up the corrosion particles out of the battery compartment simply
the felt tip.
- Neutralizes the acid from a leaky battery.
- Coats the battery terminals to provide better current flow.
- Prevents oxidation of the battery terminals.
- Moisten the tip with pure water to activate, before using.
The BatterySaver "pen" has a felt-tip to apply a mixture of citrus and mineral oil. The citrus, a very mild acid, cleans and neutralizes the hydroxide which may have leaked from the battery. The mineral oil prevents oxidation (which can impede current flow). Using a fiberglass brush can cause problems such as tiny fragments of fiberglass falling into the watch. When replacing a leaking battery, use the pen to clean the cell compartment, the insulator, and the negative battery strap. The felt tip of the pen picks up the alkaline crystals without contaminating the movement.