Screw Back Watch Case Wrench CO790
Dimensions: 7" inches long x 3.75" wide x 3.25" height
1 year warranty
Like the famous Jaxa
Includes 4 pins for most watches
- For the DIY person wanting an inexpensive tool like the professional Swiss brands.
- Modeled after the famous Swiss Bergeon Jaxa Design which cost $60.00.
- Economical 3-prong case wrench does the complete job.
- Works on watches with screw backs or the so called waterproof cases; align post in notches on back and unscrew.
- Simple to use on most screw back watches.
- Sturdy wood box, foam lined inside top, with brass latches.
- Some watch cases look like or seem like a screw back but fake the consumer using a snap-on case back to appear more expensive.
If you have a satin pillow finish elite watch like Rolex or Cartier don't try opening it yourself to save a buck, take it to a AWCI certified watchmaker.