CR2450 New Energy 2 Batteries
Please keep these and all shiny child-attracting small batteries out of the reach of children; batteries are dangerous if swallowed.
Dimensions: 24.5mm diameter x 5.0mm thickness
Weight 6.9 grams.
We have the unique Renata CF2450N
with the special inner circumference ridge for some GM products and diabetic blood sugar testers.
This is from the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute 1998-2000 Edition Handbook on Battery Number System. This Battery is cross-referenced as: AWI L52, Energizer ECR2450, Duracell DL2450, Maxell CR2450, Panasonic CR2450, Sony CR2450, Toshiba CR2450, Varta CR2450, IEC CR2450.
Fits and replaces:
- 2000 Corvette Remote Control Fob
- 2002 Corvette Remote Control Fob
- 2008-2010 Touring Harley Davidson Security Alarm System
- Aeris Atmos 2 Dive Computer
- BWE Auto Darkening Welding Helmet uses two
- Digital Dog DGD-1
- Digital Dog DGD-2V
- Digital Dog DGD-3V
- Digital Dog DGD-M1
- Dogtek No Bark Sonic NB-SONIC
- Duracell 3 Volt DL2450
- Energizer ECR2450BP
- Genesis Resource Pro Dive Computer
- Harley Davidson Security System Pager Receiver II 91660-06
- Keyspan Wireless Remote Presentation Mouse TSAM-001
- Levenger Global Radio Controlled Travel Alarm Clock uses 2
- Liftmaster 3585S Proximity Battery
- Liftmaster 3850 uses 2
- Mares Puck Scuba Dive Computer
- Maxell CR2450
- Miller Auto Darkening Welding Helmet EN379
- Miller Elite Automatic Welding Helmet
- Pocket CO Test Meter
- Sanyo CR2450
- Suunto Cobra Dive Computer
- Vetta VL100 Hr Bike Computer Heart Rate Monitor
US Government, USPS, UPS, APO, FPO, AE and FedEx ban international air shipment of any lithium chemistry battery. Please do not order if you are outside the USA. Please dispose of ethically according to the rules of your Solid Waste Department. These batteries must not go into your landfill because of toxic damage to your water supply and contamination affecting all living things. Please always recycle your batteries! Do not dispose of in fire. Do not incinerate, crush, disassemble, puncture or short circuit or insert incorrectly. Do not try to retrofit and/or engineer this into any other product. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not mix types, do not mix old and new batteries. All batteries can be dangerous if not handled properly! We are here a short time, let's leave a beautiful future. Vita pulchra est!