Quality Batteries - Terms and Conditions
How to get the best small electronic device batteries
We strive to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction by selling only fresh, new, sealed, date coded products (if so marked by the factory). We sell Brand Name, OEM and Quality Bulk-Packaged batteries only of the highest quality.
We supply top quality, brand-name small batteries made by and for devices:
- Maxell Battery
- Panasonic Battery
- Dantona Industries,
- Sanyo battery,
- Energizer Battery
- Duracell battery,
- Sony battery,
- Empire Scientific,
- Synergy Digital and
- many others.
Refurbished or used batteries are not sold by reputable merchants and cannot be guaranteed, like we guarantee batteries.
Counterfeit, old and end-of-life-cycle merchandise is generally "Dumped" at low prices by some vendors on auction sites and clearance venues - caveat emptor!
Low-quality, out-of-date, improperly stored batteries can be risky, (the battery industry pays millions for out of court settlements and hush money over exploding camera batteries and fire balls of laptops) - don't take the chance in order to save a few pennies.
This webpage details the terms of making purchases from batteryBob.com and you may review these terms on subsequent visits to read about the latest changes. Our terms and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. The seller controls the terms of sales at all times. While we attempt to be careful about the accuracy of all details on our website, errors in pricing and product descriptions do occur from time-to-time. We will refund any pricing differences on transaction with a pricing error. Please mention your order number when communicating with us. We are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Battery and product specifications can change overnight by the factory without warning and our web site may not have up-to-the-minute facts. We are not responsible if the factory changes their specifications on the product. Confirm with us any mission critical data you require before ordering.
You can see your order total together with shipping costs by starting the checkout process. Your order is not complete until you enter payment information and YOU finalize your transaction. You will find some of our prices surprisingly low. Do not worry, as we only sell the freshest and newest of batteries by our massive volume purchasing that allows us to pass these savings on to you. We have over 10 million batteries available in various Miami warehouses, which is the largest inventory of watch batteries in North America. We are not responsible for typo pricing errors and will not accept any order with a pricing error.
On-line shopping Security Guarantee
Online shopping is secured by our GoDaddy and Comodo EV SGC SSL Certificate 1024 bit secure server SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology which encrypts all of your information, ensuring that your transaction details cannot be viewed by a third party. Every purchase you make is backed by Comodo's $250,000 identity assurance. Rest assured that any information you provide to us is kept in the strictest of confidence. We will never sell, lease or share information about our customers unless instructed to do by a federal court order. State and Federal Law protect your transactions. Only the type of card and the last four numbers are in our records.
Claims, Returns and Battery Warranty - to be made within thirty (30) days of receipt
All returns require a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Email us at: email@example.com for an RMA number.
- Items sent back without an RMA will be refused and not credited - so please don't return items without our prior authorization
- If there is no RMA number marked on the outside of the package the shipment will be refused.
- Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. batteryBob.com must receive the returned products within this timeframe. RMA numbers will not be extended nor reissued.
- All claims for lost shipments, damaged shipments, wrong items shipped, wrong quantity of items shipped, or defective items must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt, excepting battery warranty issues.
- Any single item removed from original packaging may not be returned unless the product is defective; this is for the entire package.
- Any item shipped in a tray or special packaging MUST be returned in the same tray or packaging. For example: If you purchase bulk batteries packed in a plastic tray, they must be returned in the original tray and/or packaging, packed tightly without any loose batteries.
- We test and inspect all returned products. Defective products will be replaced immediately.
- Shipment errors will be corrected immediately at our expense.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of any returns, this includes items under warranty that are returned. We will pay to ship the new products back to you. If you cancel an order already shipped and it is returned to us we will deduct the shipping cost on your refund. If you ordered the wrong product you have to pay to ship them back for refund consideration. There will be a 20% inspection and handling fee charged for any return. Please do not open any packages you intend to return for refund or exchange for another item. Items that cannot be resold in original packaging, packaging that has been torn open or taped will not be accepted. Warranty excludes damage due to customer neglect, misuse, damage or improper charging. Check your device to make sure it is working properly before you blame the battery!
Disclaimer of Warranties and Accuracy of Product Data
- Although the product information (including "Fits and Replaces") found on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information, either isolated or in the aggregate. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, are disclaimed. Data can quickly become out of date. Updates may be made periodically to the product information. Battery dimensions must be confirmed prior to ordering, in particular, Sealed-Lead Acid batteries (SLA/VRLA) which may vary slightly in size. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your credit card may have either "Robert Parker Associates, Inc." or "batteryBob.com" appear as the payee.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- Purchase Orders from civic agencies & governmental units with prior approval are accepted subject to minimum order requirements; please inquire.
- Your Domestic (USA) money order, cashiers check, personal or company check are welcome.
- To expedite your order, you may send a cashiers check or money order and your batteries will be shipped immediately upon receipt of the USA payment.
- Please enclose a copy of your order with your Check. Returned checks have a $30.00 fee.
- We accept PayPal for orders of $1 and above. Please note that this payment option will not be available when the order total falls below $1.
"Happiness is a happy customer...."
And the "Legalese" of these Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
batteryBob, Inc. ("batteryBob", "we" or "us") maintains the batteryBob website (the "Website") to supply information about and sell batteries to our customers. The Website provides resources and information for casual visitors and for our customers (collectively, "Users"). By using the Website or by ordering from us, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (this "Agreement"), which we may change at any time by posting notice on the Website.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AND PLEASE CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
If you order from us, you represent and warrant to batteryBob that:
(i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract;
(ii) you will provide batteryBob with accurate, current and complete Order information; and
(iii) your Order and your use of the Website is not prohibited by law.
batteryBob reserves the right to suspend or terminate your record, in the event that you breach any term of this Agreement.
This Website is not directed at users under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to order from us or send any information about yourself to us.
3. Ownership of Materials on the Website.
All the text, images, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information) and other content of the Website, including any Order (as defined below) (collectively, the "Site Content") are proprietary to us or to third parties. All software used on the Website is proprietary to us or to third parties, and any use, redistribution, sale, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembly, translation or other reduction of such software to human-readable form is prohibited. The marks "batteryBob", "Bobsbatteries", "batteriesBob", "bobsbatteries", "batteriesbob", "betterybob", "battarybob", "bobbattery", "battery-bobs" and the batteryBob logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of batteryBob, and they may not be used in connection with any service or products other than those provided by batteryBob, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits batteryBob.
Any use of such marks, or any others displayed on the Website, will inure solely to the benefit of their respective owners.
4. Your Order Details and Related Information.
The information you submit to us as part of your order (collectively, the "Customer Information"), remains your property, and batteryBob does not claim any ownership of the copyright or other proprietary rights in the Order Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that batteryBob may use the Order Information as reasonably necessary for, or incidental to, its operation of the Website.
5. Order to batteryBob Belong to batteryBob.
batteryBob is pleased to hear from you and welcomes your comments. In the event that you submit ideas, suggestions, materials or other information to batteryBob other than your Order Information ("Order"), the Order will be deemed, and will remain, the sole property of batteryBob. None of the Order will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of batteryBob, and batteryBob and batteryBob vendors and suppliers (as defined below) will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Order.
Without limiting the foregoing, batteryBob will exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Order of every kind, in perpetuity, and will be entitled to unrestricted use and other exploitation of the Order for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, by any means, by any media, without compensation to the provider, author, creator or inventor of the Order. Each of them irrevocably and unconditionally waives and covenants not to assert any of such rights against batteryBob or its vendors and suppliers, successors, assigns, licensees, partners, and customers (collectively, "batteryBob vendors and suppliers”), as well as any users of the Website.
6. License to Use the Website.
batteryBob authorizes you to view, download, print, copy and use the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
(a) you may only download, print, copy and use the Site Content in limited quantities as reasonably necessary for your personal, non-commercial use;
(b) any displays or print outs of the Site Content must be marked "© batteryBob, Inc.. All rights reserved.”; and
(c) you may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content. Except as expressly permitted above, modification, reproduction, redistribution, republication, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing or otherwise exploiting in any way the Site Content, or any portion of the Site Content, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of batteryBob. You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Website and the Site Content, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the foregoing license, covenants and restrictions and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Website, the Site Content or your use of them, and you will be solely responsible for your own individual violations of any of them.
7. Links to Third Party Website Are Not Endorsements.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by batteryBob. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties.
8. Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
batteryBob and batteryBob vendors and suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Website and the Site Content. The Website and Site Content are provided in "AS IS” condition, and batteryBob and batteryBob vendors and suppliers EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING:
(i) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING AND USAGE OF TRADE;
(ii) THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SITE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR,
(iii) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, AND
(iv) AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE SITE CONTENT. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from batteryBob, any of batteryBob vendors and suppliers or through the Website or Site Content will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND THE SITE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER batteryBob NOR batteryBob vendors and suppliers WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY OF THEIR OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM batteryBob OR batteryBob vendors and suppliers ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR SITE CONTENT, EVEN IF batteryBob OR batteryBob vendors and suppliers HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction; Compliance.
You and batteryBob agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of the Website will be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Florida, in the Miami-Dade County Jurisdiction without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree that all claims you may have arising from or relating to the operation, use or other exploitation of the Website will be heard and resolved in the federal and state courts located in Miami-Dade County, State of Florida. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any object to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to gain access to the Website from locations other than Florida, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of any such other location, and in no event will you use the Website or Site Content in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations.
11. Miscellaneous Provisions.
Effective Date of Terms: September 5, 2010.